12 Motivational Quotes August 9, 2017 - Uncategorized - 0 Comments
It’s always nice to hear positive phrases that boost our motivation and help us strive toward our dreams and goals. For some people, getting motivated is difficult, whether it’s getting up early in the morning to keep an appointment, finishing a home improvement project, or completing a GED. There are many reasons why some people seem to lack motivation. Sometimes it’s linked to a lack of self-esteem, or negativity from others, or a lack of belief in one’s abilities.
Some of the following motivational quotes from famous people past and present will resonate with you more than others, but the idea is to really think about them and allow them to encourage you in your daily life. If you’ve been accustomed to thinking in a negative way, it’s never too late to change the way you think about yourself, your life, and what you want from the world.
1. Always do what you are afraid to do
–Ralph Waldo Emerson.
2. Storms make oaks take roots
3. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit
4. They can because they think they can
5. Success does not consist in never making blunders, but in never making the same one a second time
6. If you wish success in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius
7. Try not to become a man of success but a man of value
8. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
9. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation
10. Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it
11. My success just evolved from working hard at the business at hand each day
12. If at first you don’t succeed, keep on suckin’ till you do succeed
–Curly of The 3 Stooges.
As you can see, it takes motivation to accomplish tasks, regardless of size. For some people, it takes as much energy to get out of bed and keep that appointment as it does for someone to finish a night course they’re struggling with. Everyone needs motivation now and then. The key
is to stay focused, break your goal down into manageable parts, and keep moving forward.
For more motivational quotes, you can find them at BrainyQuote
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_motivational.html and other quotations websites.